In The Spotlight Today: Fred Dickey
1. How old are you and where are you from?
Fred Dickey is 79 and originally from Illinois. He now lives in San Diego, CA.
2. Tell us more about your book!
A serial killer wants to make San Diego Detective Jaye Peoria another victim. She needs to bring him down. Jaye is a gentle woman, but she’s also a bulldog of a cop. Will that be enough? The hunt is on.
He will kill her if he can.
She will kill him if she has to.
“When the young prostitute saw the door she almost sang out in joy. But just as she reached for the handle, he stepped out of the shadows.
“She screamed, but as their eyes met she was surprised at the absence of violence in his. She wanted to understand how that could be, but there was no time.
“His fingers closed around her throat. The last words she gasped were, “Don’t! Please, don’t.” Then, there was no more air.”
3. You’re sharing an elevator with a big name publisher. Pitch your book using 20 words or less!
A serial killer wants to make San Diego Detective Jaye Peoria another victim. She needs to bring him down.
4. What does your ideal writing space look like?
A hand-made (by me) desk in my office.
5. If your book was turned into a movie, who would play your main characters?
Stanley Tucci as the Killer and Angelia Jolie as Detective Peoria
6. You’re stranded on an island, and only one character from any book can save you. Who are you picking?
A good survivor story, Robinson Crusoe.
7. Besides being a writer, what else do you enjoy?
Seinfeld, Opera and Mexican food.
8. Do you have any upcoming book promotions?
9. Post your social media usernames!
Here are some links:
Pick up a copy of Fred's Book available at these online retailers!
Visit the submission page to book your spotlight feature!